- 15% discount off theatre tickets for groups of 10 adults or more
- Discounts in the Playbill Dining Room
- Flexible dates and pricing
- One complimentary ticket when 20 or more tickets are purchased
- Click here to see our current rates
Let us welcome you to the Playbill Dining Room with some great food, the usual warm hospitality, and live piano entertainment.
Our Executive Chef has prepared an impressive menu with fresh seasonal salads, delicious starters, choice of three course plated dinner meals and some delectable desserts! We are also please to bring back the ever-so-popular buffet – with dinner, lunch and brunch options available on select days.
Complement this array of culinary delights with a beverage from our specialty menu of wines, beers, and estate ciders.
There’s something special for everyone in the Gallery Gift Shop. A huge selection of beautiful items and a pleasant shopping experience. Our staff are here to help! Here are just a few of the gift ideas we have to offer. You will discover a variety of original art and fine crafts: pottery, paintings, prints, jewelry, clothing, glass, wood, books and sculptures.
With over 100 artisans, a trip to The Gallery is worthwhile. You will find such great gifts, you will be tempted to keep them for yourself!
We are pleased to feature a special guest artist from around the Island on display in the Gallery with every new show.
Make your visit a perfect getaway with a wonderful night’s stay in a well-appointed suite-style hotel room at the award-winning Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn. Enjoy a complimentary full breakfast, high-speed internet, an indoor pool, exercise centre, and convenient parking only blocks away from the Theatre.
Special rates available to Theatre patrons. Getaways can only be booked by calling the box office at 1-800-565-7738 (not available to book online at this time).
- Group rates apply to 10 or more adults – all prices are per person and in CND funds.
- Price includes a $2 Capital Improvement Fee, 5% GST
- 15% gratuity per person is added if dining in the Playbill Dining Room.
- Prices listed above are starting prices and subject to change
- A 10% deposit is required at time of booking
Please feel free to complete a group bookings request form and we will contact you within 24 hours. Click here to complete.
To book, please contact:
Karen Sharanowski, Group Bookings Coordinator
250-246-4161 or 1-877-247-4161