How do I find out about more events happening at the Chemainus Theatre?
The best way to hear about any new events is through our E-Newsletter. You can sign up here.
Will the entertainment be in the theatre?
The entertainment will take place in the Playbill Dining Room, to be enjoyed from your table.
Can I book a Playbill Getaway Package?
If you feel like getting away from it all, we are pleased to offer our famous Playbill Getaway Packages. Enjoy a night’s stay in a well-appointed suite-style hotel room at the award-winning Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn (includes complimentary full breakfast, high-speed internet, an indoor pool, exercise centre, and convenient parking). Please call the box office to book your Playbill Getaway Package at 1-800-565-7738.
Can I use my account credit to purchase tickets?
Yes, you can use your account ticket towards any purchase of theatre, dining, subscription or getaway package. Click “Redeem my Credits” in your shopping cart before proceeding to checkout.
Can I leave and go for a walk between my meal and the entertainment starts?
Yes, you may leave the dining room before the show begins. We ask that you please clean your hands at the hand sanitizing station before re-entering the building.
Is dinner a buffet?
We are offering a 3-course plated menu, with your choice of starter, main entrée and dessert.
Complement your meal with a beverage from our specialty menu of wines, beers, and estate ciders.
How early should I arrive?
Please arrive as close to your seating time as possible to avoid gathering in the lower lobby. You may be asked to wait outside until your table is ready.
How many tickets are you selling?
Maximum 6 guests per reservation. You can have a group reservation that exceeds 6 guests, and you will be seated near one another, but we will still ensure there is 2 meters distance between each table of 6.
What time does the show start?
The live performances start at 7:30 pm and are approximately 1 hour.
What are your COVID-19 safety protocols?
In keeping with the directives from WorkSafe BC and the official Public Health Order, we are taking some important precautions:
- Masks are recommended except when seated at your table.
- Employees are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Tables are spaced at an appropriate two (2) meter distance from other tables.
- There will be a three (3) meter separation between the performer and all patrons.
- Designated separate entrance and exit for the Playbill Dining Room
- Guests will be required to wait at an appropriate two (2) meter distance in all areas where cueing is required.
- We have a hand sanitizing station for guests and staff when they enter the front door and additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- Signage is posted at the dining room entrance to ensure that no one with symptoms of COVID-19 or who has contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 will enter the venue.
More questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-565-7738.