Tickets from $25 – $85
Remember to book your seats and dates early to secure the best seats at the best price. Musicals and the Christmas show start at $29. Prices subject to change without notice.
2020 Single Ticket Sales begin January 13, 2020!
All ticket sales are non-refundable. Ticket exchanges are subject to the following conditions:
• Tickets may be exchanged for another date within the same production with 48 hours’ notice. Exchanges with less than 48 hours’ notice may be possible in extenuating circumstances. Additional exchange fees will apply.
• Patrons may receive one complimentary exchange per production. A $5.00 exchange fee will apply to all subsequent exchanges.
• The difference in the ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a higher-priced performance date. Credits/refunds will not be issued when exchanging your tickets for a lower-priced performance date.
• If an exchange is not possible, the Chemainus Theatre will provide a charitable donation receipt for tax purposes in the amount of the ticket purchase price.
If you have missed a performance, you may book a Missed Show Ticket. This offers you the opportunity to see another performance date of the same show at 40% off. Contact the Box Office for more information.
Ticket Delivery Options
Tickets can be emailed, mailed via Canada Post, or picked up at the Box Office on the day of the performance. There is a $2 mailing fee to cover the costs of mailing tickets. Tickets will not be mailed for performances within 7 days of the purchase date.
If you are picking up your tickets at the Box Office, we recommend arriving 30 minutes prior to the performance, or a few minutes before your dining seating time.
Smartphones, Cameras & Recording Devices
Video or audio recording of any production is strictly prohibited. Please turn off cellular phones or pagers in the theatre.
Babes in Arms
In consideration of our patrons and performers, children three and under will not be admitted to Main Stage performances (excluding KidzPlay series).
Latecomers & Re-admission
Latecomers and any person leaving the theatre during the performance will be seated at a suitable break in the performance. At the discretion of management, you may be required to sit in the latecomer seats until the next break. If the latecomer seats are occupied, you may be required to wait in the lobby until intermission.
Scent Free Zone
Help us keep the air we share healthy and fragrance-free. Please do not wear perfume, cologne, aftershave or other fragrances.
Food & Drink
Food & drink is prohibited in the theatre auditorium (except bottled water). Snacks and beverages are available at the Concession, located in the lower lobby. The Fireside Lounge in our Playbill Dining Room features a full-service bar, open before the show and at intermission.
Express Drink Service
Skip the line by pre-ordering your drinks before the show and have them waiting for you at intermission.
We offer a variety of discounts for our Mainstage productions:
• Child rates for ages 4 – 12
• Student rates (must provide valid ID)
• Economy seating is offered at every performance (subject to availability)
• Season Tickets are a great way to save, with up to 27% in savings
• Season ticket holders may purchase additional tickets throughout the season with a 15% discount
• Various promotions are offered throughout the season. Join our e-Newsletter to receive notification of these right away, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Playbill Dining Room
The dining room is open before most performances to patrons and the general public. Reservations are recommended. If you have food allergies, please mention them at the time of booking. For Special Occasion Table Side Service, call our Executive Chef 250-246-9800 ext. 719
Friday Table d’hote
Friday nights feature a plated menu with salad and dessert bar.
Saturday Night Buffets
The Prime Buffet is available on Saturday evenings, featuring the exceptional items you have come to enjoy – including a beautiful carve, large salad bar with a selection of cold starters, over 15 extravagant desserts and a chocolate fountain!
The buffet includes soup, salad bar, hot buffet, and dessert bar.
Sunday brunch will feature a great selection of breakfast and lunch items, including our delicious dessert table.
Special group rates are available for parties of 10 or more adults. The Chemainus Theatre provides the ideal opportunity for your group to get together for something entertaining and different. You can customize your booking to include dinner or lunch in the Playbill Dining Room, or make it a memorable Getaway Package.
Contact our Group Sales Office if you have any questions or require further information about your next group function at 1-877-247-4161 or email@example.com.
The Chemainus Theatre is a fully wheelchair accessible. Please call the Box Office at 1-800-565-7738 to reserve seats in our designated accessible seating areas. The Playbill Dining Room, located on the second floor of the building, can be accessed with our elevator.
The theatre is equipped with Auris Hearing Loop, compatible with most hearing aids. Headsets are also available at the Coat Check prior to the performance.
Guide and Service Dogs
Only certified guide and service dogs are allowed in the theatre. We ask that you inform us at the time of booking that you are bringing your service dog. Owners must present a valid “Guide Dog and Service Dog Certificate” upon arrival.
Location & Parking
The Chemainus Theatre is located at 9737 Chemainus Road in Chemainus, British Columbia.
Parking can be found in the dedicated patron parking lot located directly behind the building. There is also free street parking around the theatre and throughout Chemainus.
Click here for a map of our location and more information on getting here.
Looking for more information? Check out our FAQ’s or call us at 1-800-565-7738.