The first thing you will need to do is open a browser window. You can click here chemainustheatrefestival.ca or
you can search for Chemainus Theatre.
Once you are at the home page, click on “Tickets” (or click here).
Accessing your Account
To purchase tickets at the Chemainus Theatre, you need to create an account. Click Login at the top right to sign in or create an account.
If you do not already have an account, click New Patron. To create your account, fill out the form.
- Email address*
- Password (must be at least 8 characters and include a combination of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and special characters)
- Confirm password
- First Name
- Last Name
- Address, including city, province and postal code
- Phone number
You can opt-in for email notifications at the bottom of the form and then click Create account. You will need to confirm your email.
* If you attempted to create an account, it says your email address cannot be used. It is possible that you already have an account with that email address. Please click the Login button again, then click Forgot My Password to be sent a password reset link.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- Find the event you would like to purchase tickets for. Click Buy.
- Select the number of tickets you would like to purchase from the drop-down menu and click Buy Tickets.
- If there is more than one price for an event, choose the price from the drop-down menu next to each ticket.
- Click Add Tickets to Cart.
- Review the tickets in your cart, then click Checkout & Pay.
- Ticket Handling, Delivery Method, How Did You Hear About Us and Terms and Conditions are required fields. If it is a paid event, this screen is where you enter your credit card information.
- Click Confirm Order for Processing. This is very important. Your order is not finalized if you do not click through to process.
- After you purchase your ticket, you will receive a confirmation email and an event reminder email with instructions.
Viewing your Live Stream
- A few minutes before the event begins, log in to your account as above or click here.
- Once you are logged in, click the button at the top of the left column, Tickets for Upcoming Performances.
- Click Watch next to the event.
- You’ll see a countdown timer that tells you how long until the live stream event begins.
- Once the event starts, you will see a player. To view the event, click Play. You can adjust the volume and make the video full screen on the player.
- If you are having trouble with the player, try refreshing the page. If it has been longer than 15 minutes since you first logged in, you may need to log in again.
- You will have access to the live stream for 24 hours after the event starts.