- A delicious 3-course plated meal with your choice of starters, main entree, and dessert.
- NEW! We’ve added Brunch on Sundays.
- Enjoy a live piano performance during your meal.
- Dining reservations start at 5:30 pm, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, and 11:30 am on Sundays.
- Please arrive as close to your seating time as possible to avoid gathering in the lower lobby. You may be asked to wait outside until your table is ready.
- We are pleased to present a different performer every couple of weeks.
- The entertainment will take place in the Playbill Dining Room, to be enjoyed from your table.
- The live performances start at approximately 7:30 pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and 1:30 pm on Sunday and are approximately 1 hour.
- Make it a getaway with a wonderful night’s stay in a well-appointed suite-style hotel room at the award-winning Best Western Plus Chemainus Inn.
- Enjoy a complimentary full breakfast, high-speed internet, an indoor pool, exercise centre, and convenient parking.
- Special rates available to patrons attending the Playbill Dinner & Live Entertainment events.
- Getaways can only be booked by calling the box office at 1-800-565-7838 (not available to book online at this time).
- Masks are mandatory in the lobby, Gallery and during the performance.
- Proof of vaccination is required. For more information, please visit The Province of British Columbia website.
- Capacity will be limited in accordance with current Public Health Orders.
- New spacing between groups – we’ve spaced out our tables to put at least two (2) meters distance between each group.
- There will be three (3) meters of separation between the performer and all patrons.
- Table reservations are available for two (2) to six (6) people.
We’ve also put together a list of some frequently asked questions here.