The Chemainus Theatre Society is a not for profit organization who relies on the financial generosity of individuals and businesses. In turn, we are happy to support other community and non-profit organizations efforts through ticket donations.
To request ticket donations to one of our productions through the Golden Neighbour program, please complete the form below at least Four weeks in advance. Requests received by mail, email, or phone will not be considered.
Given the success of this program, and the large number of requests, ticket donations are limited and must meet specific criteria.
• A limited number of tickets are made available each season for donation purposes
• Donations in the form of complimentary tickets will be issued to an applicant once per season
• No assumption of recurring donations (annually/monthly etc.) may be made
• We are unable to provide door prizes, incentives, cash donations and/or sponsorship
• Day and date restrictions will apply to donations granted
• Seats are subject to availability
• Advanced reservations are required
• For Mainstage productions a maximum of 10 tickets per group(Summer & Winter show will be exempt)
• Summer Kid shows: Limited to 30 tickets per group
For those applicants that do not meet the Golden Neighbour requirements, please contact our Box Office at 1.800.565.7738 or 250.246.9820
Who is eligible for donations?
The Chemainus Theatre Festival’s Golden Neighbour program donates tickets to the following:
• Educational organizations
• Community and Social Services organizations
• Registered charitable organizations
Given the success of this program, donations are limited and applications must meet the following criteria:
• The application is received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of your requested performance date
• Each applicant is eligible to receive one donation per year
• Preference may be given to applicants that have not received our support in the past two years
• Donations have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded
• Have specific date and performance on your application
For more information about our Golden Neighbour Program contact our Development Coordinator at 250.246.9800 ext. 724, or firstname.lastname@example.org .