The Chemainus Theatre Society is a not for profit organization who relies on the financial generosity of individuals and businesses. In turn, we are happy to support other community and non-profit organizations efforts through ticket donations.
To request ticket donations to one of our productions through the Golden Neighbour program, please complete the form. Requests received by mail, email, or phone will not be considered.
Who is eligible for donations?
The Chemainus Theatre Festival’s Golden Neighbour program donates tickets to the following:
• Educational organizations
• Community and Social Services organizations
• Registered charitable organizations
Criteria & Guidelines
Given the success of this program, donations are limited and applications must meet the following criteria:
• The application is received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of your requested performance date
• Each applicant is eligible to receive one donation per year
• Preference may be given to applicants that have not received our support in the past two years
• Donations have no cash value and must be accepted as awarded
• Have specific date and performance on your application
• We are unable to provide door prizes, incentives, cash donations and/or sponsorship
• For Mainstage productions, a maximum of 10 tickets per group will be considered
• For KidzPlay shows, a maximum of 30 tickets per group will be considered
For those applicants that do not meet the Golden Neighbour requirements, please contact our Box Office at 1.800.565.7738 or 250.246.9820
For more information about our Golden Neighbour Program contact our Box Office at 250.246.9820, or email@example.com .