The Chemainus Theatre Festival, a not-for-profit organization, is proud to support a diverse range of community groups by donating performance tickets to fundraising events. Each season the Chemainus Theatre receives many requests and provides hundreds of tickets to local charities and not-for-profit groups.
Please complete the submission form below and upload a donation request letter on letterhead of the beneficiary group at least 30 days prior to your event day. Due to the high volume of requests, we will only contact applicants of successful requests within two weeks of receipt. Requests received by mail, email, or phone will not be considered.
The Chemainus Theatre is pleased to support events with two (2) tickets to a mainstage performance. Successful applicants will receive a voucher detailing the specific show, the donation value and date restrictions. Given the success of this program, donations are limited, and applications must meet the following criteria:
- Ticket donations must be used to support fundraising efforts benefiting community groups, charitable organizations and not-for-profit initiatives across British Columbia.
- The application is received a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of your fundraising event.
- Each charity/organization is eligible to receive one donation per year.
- Special consideration may be given to organizations that recognize the Chemainus Theatre through signage and program mentions, allow cross-promotional opportunities, and offer reciprocal donations.
Please note that donation requests cannot be considered for:
- prizing or giveaways that are not a part of a fundraiser event benefitting a community group, charitable organization or not-for-profit initiative
- requests to donate tickets in support of fundraisers benefitting a specific individual or family
- requests related to commercial, institutional, religious or political events and/or initiatives