The Chemainus Theatre Festival, a not-for-profit organization, is pleased to support community groups by donating performance tickets to fundraising events. Each season the Chemainus Theatre receives many requests and provides hundreds of tickets to local charities and not-for-profit groups.
- Each charity is eligible to receive one donation per year. As multiple events often benefit the same organization, please be advised that a donation to your charity may already have been awarded through another event.
- Donations are limited and applications must be received a minimum of 1 month in advance of the event or donation confirmation deadline, whichever comes first.
- Requests are reviewed bi-weekly, please submit your request as early as possible.
- Special consideration may be given to organizations that recognize the Chemainus Theatre Festival through signage and program mentions, allow cross-promotional opportunities, and offer reciprocal donations.
- Selected charities will be provided with a voucher redeemable for two (2) theatre only tickets to a specific Chemainus Theatre Festival production.
- Day and date restrictions apply to donations and seats are subject to availability. Advance reservations are required.