Area Map for Chemainus Theatre Festival
The Chemainus Theatre Festival is situated in the mural town of Chemainus on Vancouver Island 77 k north of (downtown) Victoria. (Depending on how fast you drive, it could take about one hour and 15 minutes). We are 34 k south of Nanaimo (about three quarters of an hour from the ferry terminal).
You may park free of charge in the lot behind the theatre in the parking lot during any performance. There is also plenty of free street parking.
Ferry Terminal locations in Victoria and Nanaimo connect to Vancouver: Tsawwassen, & Horseshoe Bay; and the USA: Port Angeles, Anacortes, and Seattle. Airports are located in Victoria and Nanaimo.
By Private Boat
When booking your theatre tickets in advance, please remember to contact the marina of your choice to ensure there is available moorage on the date you require.
- www.bcferries.com -BC Ferries in Nanaimo (Duke Point & Departure Bay) and Victoria (Schwartz Bay)
- https://www.islandlinkbus.com – Island Links Bus Line
- www.nanaimoairport.com – Nanaimo Airport in Cassidy
- www.pacificcoach.com – Pacific Coach Lines Bus Service
- www.clippervacations.com – Clipper Vacations